Passover is here:
Chag Sameach! ~ Happy Pesach!
We look forward to having an uplifting and meaningful Passover at Chabad at the University of Maryland.
Please read on below to see the many opportunities and options Chabad is offering:
- Seder options and To – Go Meals, please click here.
- Parents, please have your child fill out the above link or fill one out for them, or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There may be other food options for the middle days of Passover, if interested please click here.
- For students going home, alumni, or anyone, if you would like handmade Shmurah Matzah for your Seder table, please click here. Please do this ASAP as we don’t know how long shipping will take.
- For students only – Join us for a fun and informative virtual chocolate Seder. To pick up your package for it please click here.
- If you would like to see information on a DIY Seder please click here.
- For Passover recipes, study, how-to’s, and all other info click here.
- Your donation helps all this happen. Please click here.
For times or any other Passover related questions or information please be in touch.
Have a happy and kosher Passover from
Chabad @ UMD!
If you would like to help sponsor the Seder and other Passover expenses at the University of Maryland please go to www.umdchabad.org/donate
No student will be turned away due to funds.
Anywhere you are in the world, Chabad has a Seder waiting just for you!
Click here for the worldwide listings.
Thursday, March 25th:
Fast of the first born begins at 5:38am
(Many end the fast at a siyum during the day)
Friday, March 26th:
Sell and Burn Chametz before 12:10pm
Saturday, March 27th:
Finish eating Chametz before 11:07am
Nullify Chametz before 12:10pm
Candle lighting at 8:07pm